The prompt was all about current photos. I'd previously bought some credits for photobox and was already uploading 2012 photos as I'm playing catch up with project life! I ordered 975 prints in all, including my sons' birthdays and also some from 2010 and our honeymoon while i had the credits!
This is one of my recent favourites, you can see their personalities shining through!
Would love to know how many prints you are having developed or what your strategy is for scrapping, do you have a stack of photos like me or print as you go!

4 comments:
975 wow ... Can't edit to see all those layouts :)
I ordered 341 and still had to print some out for prompt 4!
Your boys are adorable. I usually print as I need them. That way I don't have to sort a big stack of printed pics, just the digital ones.
Your boys are soooo cute. :o)
Sue x
Post a Comment