This week I've been gathering supplies and photos together for an album I've decided to do. I want to do something similar to Project Life by Becky Higgins, especially with having 2 children in the house soon. I've been going back through my photos of Callum and picking out the ones that show his first's and anything else important to get his album up to date. Got loads to print but I'm making headway. I've also been collecting journalling card downloads from various blogs, going to spend some time over the weekend printing a selection out so I can add journalling next to the photos in these 12 x 12 page protectors. The theory is I'll have everything ready in an album so if I want to scrap a layout it'll all be there, instead of having it in drawers and bags everywhere.
Will post a photo of Callum's album so far tomorrow
2 comments:
Great idea with the journaling cards! It's so important to stay organized from the beginning. Can't wait to read about your new little one!
Just popped by to say CONGRATULATIONS :D And on the-rest-of-the-world's Mother's Day too :D
Post a Comment