September signifies a new start for many of us especially for us parents as it marks the end of the summer holidays and the start of a new school year for our children. This year even more so for me as on Wednesday our youngest son starts Nursery School as well as our eldest starting year 1.
It's also the start of a project I've been doing for 5 years now called Learn Something New Every Day by Shimelle. I'm not always successful in completing a book but usually manage to keep a notebook throughout the month.
Today also marks the end of my assignments on my current Open University module and the start of my revision for my exam which is on the 17th.
I've recently been shown how to Geocache and have enjoyed many wonderful walks in the countryside with the kids and the hubby. I'm looking forward to spending more time outdoors during September.
I also need to get some more photos for Rinda's Photography hunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment