This year I had pre made a divided page protector mini book, already having put all the cards into the slots and carefully put it to one side ready for the 1st September, little did I know that I'd end up doing a 4-10.30pm shift on the 1st followed by 9.30-3.30 shifts on the 2nd and 3rd. So far I've not managed to take any photos relevant to the prompts or many at all for that matter as I've not spent much time with the boys. I'll go back and retrospectively take some shots.
For day 1 I'm going with the lesson of allowing potty training to happen naturally, as DS2 decided to sit on the potty which has been around for a good couple of months and do a wee today by himself and then tell us weee, weee yeah yeah!
Day 2 I'm going with There's an autumnal feel in the air
Day 3 it pays to invest in decent thick soled shoes when your on your feet a lot. I suffer with planter facilitus and wouldn't have got through the last 3 days without my clarks active air shoes!
I'm now looking forward to some exciting changes in the household as the eldest starts Primary School tomorrow and I'm going to enjoy a week off work and get caught up with my OU course!

1 comment:
Sounds like a good start to your project, especially given what a busy month it looks to be.
Rinda
Post a Comment