Saturday, 29 June 2013

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt

This year I'm taking part in Rinda's Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt, so far I've found these 2 items. 
 
 
(4.An Airplane) An aeroplane taken from the beach at Wirral Country Park
(11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium or nature reserve etc) A mother and her ducklings taken from the pond at Wirral Country Park

Hoping to capture some more over the next couple of weekends when we're out and about!

11 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for linking up! I adore the duckling picture.
Rinda

Miriam said...

I just love the ducks and their reflections. Looking for the items on the list makes for some lovely days out.

BJ said...

ducklings too cute. BJ

boysmum2 said...

love the ducks on the pond, so natural.

Sian said...

Love the ducklings..what is it about them that makes us all melt?!

Unknown said...

I love the ducklings! I hadn't thought of a country park to look for an animal for that prompt. I was thinking I would have to substitute that one, but maybe not ...

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Hi Dawn! Nice to see another familiar face joining in. It's so much fun, you'll love it :o)

Nicky Stevenson said...

Great to see the blue skies we've had in the UK lately. Certainly helps us getting some of these themed photos.

Missus Wookie said...

Oh we spent Saturday afternoon floating on a canal and spotting ducks - such fun to watch. Glad you have joined in and hope you have some fruitful hunting :)

Textile Recycler said...

those ducklings look so peaceful....

alexa said...

There is something about ducklings which is so sweet! Your photo captures it beautifully, sailing happily alongside Mum!