I loved the bright colours Shimelle used this week and decided to try and stick to a bright colour pallete. I also followed along with a speed scrap in JessicaSprague.com and managed to complete this page
The photos are of Callum playing with a digger and dumper that he received from his Nanna & Grandad for his 3rd Birthday! I created a hinged piece of cardstock so I could include another photo under the bottom one.
4 comments:
Love this layout and the papers you have used - they really work well with the photograh Dawn.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog during blog hop xx
Love the bright colours, and reading how you are getting on with Shimelle's class. You have two very cute little boys!
Thanks for your supportive comment on my blog.
Are you not scrapping at the moment or are you latest lo's elsewhere?
** Kate **
I find her really inspirational too.
Post a Comment