Tuesday, 31 January 2012

My Month in Numbers - January






Julie's has been doing this for a number of years now and I've followed along a couple of times. This year I'm hoping to make a layout to include in my project life album too!

2012: the year we entered a month ago. It's funny how as you get older time seems to pass really quickly especially since I've had the boys. The year after Callum was born I was busy organising our wedding so this year it's strange as it's the year after I had Connor but we're not planning any major event! 


2: the number of birthdays we've celebrated. Hubby turned 42 and our Niece turned 2!


9: the number of months maternity leave I had. I've now returned to work and already I've clocked up over 32 hours over 8 shifts. I'm not really enjoying it due to the unsociable hours and tiredness!


1: trip to the doctors with Connor, he was treated for conjunctivitis! 2 boys full of colds and coughs for most of the month; I'll be glad when winters over!


£87.99: the cost of a replacement battery for my car after it broke down at the supermarket!


3: the number of layouts made at my monthly crop, bringing the monthly total to 9!


2: the number of weeks of project life completed this month. I have the photos for the 3rd week ready to be printed and would usually work on the previous week tonight, only I'm working so I'll do it tomorrow instead! I'm loving the project so far as it's a great way to record all the little things as they happen!

Do leave me a comment if you're playing along!

8 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Hi Dawn thanks for joining in.

I'm glad my battery only ever ran out while it was still in our garage!

I've pinned you to the pinterest board here [because you didn't have any photos in your post, it used another photo from your sidebar]: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Have a great February!

Julie :-)

Jimjams said...

It's hard going back to work afer maternity leave Dawn - hard after any long break, let alone when your home time is taken up with a baby! Happy Birthday to Hubby - looking forward to seeing what February brings you!

Nathalie said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! I enjoyed reading your numbers and like the idea of keeping track of the number of layouts made in a month, I think I will do that for February!

Melissa said...

That's a pain with the colds but I guess winter can be like that, especially for younger ones.

Katy B said...

I love your post! Lots of boiling hot water over a lemon and dollop of honey. Be right in no time! See you next month x

cookcreateread said...

Hope work gets easier for you - the return to work thing is horrid. Hope everyone's feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

Tough to be going back to work - esp with little ones and colds - hope Feb is better :)

alexa said...

That sounds like a lot of stress, Dawn, and hoping February is better. At least you'll know you'll have a car which will unfailingly start!