Last Saturday Shimelle posted this as her starting point and my immediate thought was fireworks. I've never used 2 different patterned black and white papers before.
I then looked at this weeks challenge on uks and found that I could use that with this paper placement as a starting point and came up with this!
Another photo scrapped for Connor's album, I'm really pleased with how it came together in the end!
The journaling breifly talks about how this lady has become known as Aunty ...... even though she's one of my best friends mum's as she's always been there for me and spoils the boys when she see's them!
I'd love to see what you came up with!
Tfl xx


3 comments:
Gorgeous layout :)
Lovely page.
C
xx
fab starting point. Haven't had a go at these challenges yet but they do look interesting :)
Post a Comment