Sunday, 2 October 2011

My month in numbers!

I've been following Julie's blog for a while and her month in numbers so this month I decided I'd play along.

6 - number of times we've found a frog/frogs in the garden

1- number of newts found in the garden

21- numbers of hours little man has spent in playgroup since he started on the 8th Sept

3- number of times mr bundle has completely rolled over by himself this month


12- number of scrapbook layouts I've made this month



If you do play along, do leave me a comment so I can view yours too.
Thanks for reading


1 comment:

Julie Kirk said...

Hi Dawn - thanks for joining in this month. What a lovely glimpse into your life you've given us: cute frog, lovely boys and lot's of scrapping happening!

I've added a link to this post in my original Sept post now.

Thanks again,

Julie :-)