Looks fabulous, love the colours!!
This is a super page - sounds like you have a great UKS team and had a lot of fun!
Very pretty, I love the colours. I hardly ever use purple but it looks really great teamed with the cream and green, I'll have to remember that!
Oh that's beautiful Dawn! I love the colours.
Fabulous lo Dawn, love the colour of your bridesmaids dress
Beautiful LO Dawn. I'm another one who rarely uses purple but it looks lovely teamed with the other colours.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks fabulous, love the colours!!
This is a super page - sounds like you have a great UKS team and had a lot of fun!
Very pretty, I love the colours. I hardly ever use purple but it looks really great teamed with the cream and green, I'll have to remember that!
Oh that's beautiful Dawn! I love the colours.
Fabulous lo Dawn, love the colour of your bridesmaids dress
Beautiful LO Dawn. I'm another one who rarely uses purple but it looks lovely teamed with the other colours.
Post a Comment