Monday, 25 July 2011

A week in our lives - Day 1

Photos Taken - 108

The day started off well with me going to the Sorting office to collect a parcel it turned out to be a batch of photos from Snapfish!

 Later it was time for OH to do the washing up - here's the before and after!




Mummy did 2 loads of washing and got it mostly dry! It's especially good that I can get it out on the line to dry!



Play time for Callum, he loves his Sandpit that Daddy built for his 2nd Birthday and he loves to play with bubbles and blow them for himself as well as chase them when we blow them!







While Callum was outside Connor had some time playing on the baby gym ( Callum usually likes to join him and gets a little bositerous so he can only really go on it when Callums otherwise distracted)! He loves to stare up at the animals, and has just started to reach out and hold onto them for short periods!



Clive then took a bit of time to pull up some weeds in the garden (Callum learnt a new word in the process and was excited to tell me when I went outside) He then enjoyed exploring the mud to see what he could find, he brought the worm in the house to show me then found the green bug ( I'm going to have to do some research to find out what it is) and a cream coloured spider!




Connor joined Callum outside and we tried him out in the baby swing for the 1st time. I was shocked to find he held himself up the whole time including when Callum pushed him. I loved the excited giggles Callum gave when pushing him, You can tell already that he loves having a brother to play with and will be really excited when Connor's able to play with him properly!




After Tea it was time to have a bath and get ready for bed, Connor loves to have a swim and kick about in the bath!



Wow what an interesting 1st day, Can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings!






















1 comment:

Jimjams said...

I just LOVE that final photo Dawn - such a wonderful expression!