Wednesday, 15 June 2011

52 weeks 52 lists week 2

As I'm playing catch up I've decided to do week 2 now as well and then carry on each week from now on.

I've decided to do my own theme this week though and will come back to the actual prompt someother time

so

10 of Callum's favourite things

1. drawing
2. any vehicles including planes
3. cheese
4. raspberries and blueberries
5. his sandpit
6. playing with other peoples hair
7. giving Connor hugs and kisses (but laying on top of him to do so)
8. animals including watching them on tv
9. putting videos and dvds in the appropriate slots and trying to make them work
10. balls (throwing and kicking)

What did you or your kids like to do at 2?

4 comments:

Jimjams said...

This looks like a useful prompt for journalling and future LOs - it'll be interesting to see what's still on his list in a year's time.

I think DS1's fave thing at 2 was a stick - any stick! No idea about the other 2 - what a rubbish Mum :P

Helen (renosparks) said...

Hi Dawn, I saw this link on your blog and checked it out...it looks like a really fun thing to do! Not sure I'm going to thank you tho lol! I don't need any more fab projects on my 'list of things I'd like to do if only I had the time!!!' Maybe I should start the project with that list! ha ha! It's a good job our beautiful boys are worth it! Off to write my list now...

The Cat Hag said...

I totally agree kids like to play with people's hair haha, it's the cutest thing! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Fifi-T said...

I've slipped behind on my project life and I don't even have a newborn in the picture... you will be able to scrap these pictures another time though that is part of the charm (I feel) of project life