Saturday, 19 February 2011

How do you decide which photos to scrap?

I'm in the process of making an online order for some photo prints and I'm having such difficulty deciding which to get printed and whether I want them in colour or black and white(which is new to me too).
How do you decide? Would love some feedback!

3 comments:

Ladkyis said...

Oh I spend hours staring at the monitor trying to decide. I used to just get out the envelope of pictures when they came back from the developer and go through them to choose. I have found that using photoshop to look at the pictures in black and white can help but I tend to use pictures that "speak" to me or I can immediately put a caption to. Sometimes there are several pictures and then deciding which one is too hard so I get them done by the photo company in 6x4 or bigger and I print off smaller ones myself - or I would if the printer would actually print the darned things.

akilli melek said...

I think moody photos or ones that have too many colours are good for printing in B&W, that way it doesnt restrict using a really colourful pp

Lisa-Jane said...

It is a problem! Because I dont it very often, I find I have so many that I really need to think what I want to do with them before I order. If I have a group that I want to use and it might go on one layout then I know I will need to print them myself in smaller format. With any that I might want to use B&W, I order both. B&W is definitely more forgiving with dodgy photos I've found!