Here's a photo of my book I decided to make after finding so many good tutorials on blogs and websites on line and then never finding them again.
Have just had a thought though whilst typing this post that I will add the blog/website address at the bottom of the page just in case my instructions don't make sense when I come back to it and also to thank the original inventor
5 comments:
What a good idea re the book, a fab reference book to dip in and out of for ideas :)
I love the heart flower, it has worked really well and looks so pretty :)
Dawn this is lovely and I see you have dry embossed the hearts too? Well done x
great idea Dawn
Good idea Dawn The diameter of the 8 circles, for the flower on my blog, were 1.25" but I also did a couple with the circles just under 1" both sizes look good
What a fab idea Dawn I am always finding fab things and can never find them again when I want to use them - might have to pinch your idea lol
Post a Comment