Saturday, 26 February 2011

February's Counterfeit Kit

Having watched the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog since January I decided to play along this month!
Here's what I came up with, I used the basic concept to make up my kit but used my own colours. This month's kit was based on Love so I've made a kit suitable for scrapping my Wedding photos.
Main Kit
Papers


                                                          Embellishments
                                                         Journalling cards
                                                             Cardstock
                                                             Add On Kit
The Mini Book in the post below was made using the kit, but I've yet to fill it with photos and embellish the inside.
Let me know if your playing along too.

I might even go back and see if I can create a kit based on January's theme!
Just need to spend some more time scrapping, really determined to find a routine that fits in hobby time as well as household chores, any tips would be appreciated!

6 comments:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

So pretty! I love your color palette for this!

Bethany

A Creative Operation said...

The colors are sooooo pretty! Nice kit!

Missus Wookie said...

Pretty colours and kit.

I find that the only way to ensure I get time for hobbies is to schedule them in, harder to do with a baby but doable. And if it is scheduled in to get done you can't feel guilty for doing some scrapping with the kitchen untidy as that is scheduled in for later ;)

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the colors in your kit. looking forward to your wedding layout. I make preplan folder- in each folder Put the papers i want to use with my pictures, then a sketch if u have one, then embellishments you may or may not use on it. then when you have 15 mintues spare--pull out the folder and first 15 I would laid out my paper then put pictures on top them cut the pp papers etc if i'm following sketch it go pretty quickly--pagemap and Sketch Support are my go to. hope its helps

Scrap Vamp said...

You created a beautiful kit! Love the colors you chose!

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

I really like the colors you choose...I can't wait to see some of those wedding layouts :)
*meridy*