Karen's blog has full instructions on now for the envelope book we are making this month. I'm going to use her theme too which is 'New Beginnings' although I'm not using that as a title. I'm using it as my starting point for a year in review album of Callum from last year as he achieved such a lot, including learning to crawl, walk etc and had his 1st birthday and a weeks holiday.
I'm going to be using an old massive paper stack which I'm sure like most readers we've all bought thinking it's great value for money then never really used that much, but like I said before now's the time to declutter and as I hate chucking things away, I'll have to use them instead.
Just got to decide if I'm going to make more than one and use them as gifts for grandparents, thought that it might be quite quick to make once I get started and could do each part of the instruction 3 times then assemble.
Would love to know if you've bought similar purchases and what you use them for.
1 comment:
i'm sure your parents would love it as a gift.
Post a Comment