Thursday, 26 November 2009

A snapshot of the last couple of weeks

I've been pondering about how best to use this blog since taking Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers Class and i think it's best to have some themed days to make me post more often.

If you've got any ideas please leave a suggestion in the comments

I'm trying to have a go at improving my photography so think i'll do a Wordless wednesday (photo only post)

I love to cook so will do a Monday Munchies (recipe post)
Saturday Scan (i've got loads of old photos on the computer so will include one of those and write about the memories from it)

and Watch Out for something interesting coming in the new year!

so here's a few recent photos


Here's the 3 of us at my birthday meal





A crocheted poppy on the gate outside the War memorial in the Village




The Christmas Tree in the Trafford Centre; It's a singing one, I showed Callum and although he liked the songs not sure he realised where the sound was coming from.
I'm really in the christmas spirit now though

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dawn,
Thank you for visiting my blog and posting information I will certainly use!
Are you going to post your JYC pages on your blog? It would be great to see them!