here's a picture of my front cover, think this is the fastest i have ever put something together, i didn't hesitate and faff just cut and stuck down what i found. I rather like it and i'm pretty pleased with myself as i'm hoping to be able to carry it on throughout the rest of the class so i can keep up.
So far i have just painted the back cover brown but may decide to decorate it at the end if i feel it needs something
5 comments:
Morning! just hopped over from Shimelle's class. Love your front cover. Great colours. Have a nice day. Gez.xx
Hi! I popped in from class too! Like your front cover, hope you're learning today :-) Hannah x www.twolittlepearls.blogspot.com
Hi another here who has popped over from class! Love your cover - hope you enjoy todays learning!
Never mind about the album covers... how cute if your little boy??? Too adorable! Almost enough to make me broody (as as I only ever wanted 2 and have them that's saying something! LOL).
Love the covers - the lettering looks great.
Love the album cover Dawn, I find with things like this faffing is bad and it works best to just stick it down. Easier said than done as I'm the worlds biggest faffer.
Can't wait to see what else you do with the album.
XXX
Post a Comment